17 February 2020
Recently, a minor update was released for the SiteSee Mission Planner App (version 1.10.8). If you have used the app after February 15, you should have been prompted to update it automatically. If your app hasn’t prompted you to upgrade, delete it manually and download the newest version here. We strongly recommend that all users update the app before flying their next mission (except users using the CrystalSky tablet - see below). New features include:
- Google location search is now working.
- Default ‘Mission end action’ is now ‘hover’ (will work on newly saved missions).
- Default ‘Signal loss action’ is now ‘continue mission’ (will work on newly saved missions).
- Fix for Mavic 2 Enterprise: Dual images taken are recorded and indicated on the flight path.
- A manually flown mission will also write flight logs.
- Summary of user logins page (menu -> My Account, or tap on the user name at the top).
DJI CrystalSky users please note: Due to an unresolved issue with Google libraries, the new version currently is not working on the CrystalSky tablet. If you accidentally upgraded to the new version, please delete it and reinstall the previous version which can be accessed here. We will let you know once this issue has been resolved.